Tuesday, October 10, 2006

October Pictures

On to October. And oh, what a lovely month it is. The leaves turn color, the air grows crisp, and days are spent drinking mugs of hot apple cider while nibbling on apples or visiting a pumpkin patch (did I mention my birthday is on the 22nd??? Gifts are welcomed...monetary gifts are preferred, but any old selection from one of my various and sundry wishlists is also adequate).

On to other, less important, things. Let's see...I was excited about something else...hmmm...maybe it's cause I'm...

All caught up!

Yeeeeah!

Okay...so, all of you who are utterly dismayed by any future or prior absence of my smart, witty, sometimes facetious banter should skip down to the entry entitled UPDATE!!! for an explanation. Everyone else, feel free to begin browsing the recent photos of Milo:




Touques and gloves need trying on too (okay, so we were really just amused at how silly he looked...hopefully he doesn't develop a desire to be a boxer because of these



Fat baby in a little sweater


Swinging at Schenely (I had just gotten done running...hence my lame outfit)







A little Gamecube action going on...okay, so all he could do was chew on the controller...but that's a start


More blanket fun

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:49 PM

    You lame-o, I love the commentary almost (let me stress "almost") as much as I love the pictures. Happy Birtday, by the way! I hope Jill feeds you cake.

    ReplyDelete