Monday, October 09, 2006

UPDATE!!!

Jill's pregnant again!!!

Just kidding. I needed something big to bring me out of slumber, though, and failing to find that je ne sais qua, I figured I'd just make it up. Anyway...

I know, an update is long overdue. Believe me, it's been weighing on my mind, incessantly. I'm not going to make any excuses, though...I think it more prudent to just get on with it. Before getting to recent pics of the Los, though, a little catching up is necessary. I must warn you all, however…if you've come here for my witty commentary, words of wisdom or anything of that nature, you're bound to be disappointed. In light of how busy our lives have become recently, I've decided to switch gears with this whole blog thing. From now on, I'll simply be posting pics of Milo with only a few necessary words. So, on with the show...

I left off with our departure from Ontario. Before we arrived in Pittsburgh, we took a trip to Elkhart to visit Grandma Kate, Grandalf and Auntie Lys. The following few pictures are from our drive down (hoobs) and our stay in northern Indiana:

Das Hoobs


A meeting of the minds during a nuclear flash (nuculur in Indiana)


Uhhh...cute


Grandalf and Milo


Auntie Lyss and Los


The Aunties (great aunties mostly) minus one

No comments:

Post a Comment