Tuesday, May 16, 2006

So I'm a little late...calm down, Des!

So, yeah…I meant to post yesterday in honor of the three week anniversary of Milo’s birth. But, I’m pathetic. Actually, I went for a run (I really needed to), and then I was trying to do some work for my upcoming meeting with my advisor, and then 24 came on, and then…well, I lost my motivation. I hope this isn’t some omen, a sign of my future parental performance. I mean, it’s not like posting to the blog is one of my parental responsibilities. Really, it isn’t!

Anyway…let’s move on. Milo is doing well. He loved (as much as any three week old could love) his most recent visitors. Grandma Kate, Grandalf the Grey, and Auntie Irishprincesslyss were here over the weekend. With latching difficulties still keeping us close to home, I was worried that everyone would be bored. Oh, how I underestimated Milo’s ability to entertain. Asleep or wide awake, he captivates all.

Milo and Grandma Kate:



Milo and Grandalf:



And...Milo and Auntie Lys:



Okay...now some cute pics of Milo that my dad took:







And finally, when Grandalf took the following picture:



he swears Milo said, "History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:16 PM

    I have to admit, in that last picture Milo does look like he's planning to take over the world. It's the perfect plot, no one would suspect him!

    ReplyDelete