Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Early Pregnancy

So...until I ask around for pics from Mel's or Des' weddings, we unfortunately don't have any visual evidence of Jill from her early pregnancy. The following is about as good as it gets:




Pretty sweet, eh? Notice how cool my hair looks. That must've been a really good hair day. Now, I don't think my hair had gotten that long until about Christmas. And, I also think I got that zip-up for Christmas. So, Jill must have done this drawing sometime in late December.

Even though it's not a really early example of us, it's still from before Jill really started to show...if you look closely, though, you can see a bit of a bump forming in Jill's tummy region (and this time it's not from eating too many bowls of ice cream).

No comments:

Post a Comment