Sunday, March 04, 2007

Spring Break 07!!

Well, I figured that since I have a week off from school, I should probably update this blog. Although...it's quickly approaching the realm of futility; I'm sure that the multitude of viewers who once frequented li'l milog have long since abandoned my telling of Milo's plight in life. But, nevertheless...I might as well pretend that people - once they've sat down with a coffee or tea, powered up their processor, and have read about the most recent catastrophe in Iraq or some other Bushblunder - steer their browsers this way, every day, hoping, nay, pleading out loud for a new post. Well, guess what??? You're now in luck! See, wasn't the joy at finding this new post worth the long wait? That was my intention...lull you into a sort of daily routine of checking, becoming disappointed, eventually ambivalent...and then...BAM! New Post.

(Okay, so, truthfully, Des gave birth to little Owen, Andrew started Sinclairs Rule and Jill, spurred in such a manner only possible through competition with one of her friends, mandated that I update the blog on a more continual basis, or pack my stuff and go.)

Pics (arranged semi-chronologically):





Can't quite remember when these were taken...sometime right after Christmas Break, I believe.







The above pics from Schenely Park are from a while ago too. Most of these pics are old cause I "broke" the camera. Now that I've "fixed" it, we're back on track. Milo loved the infant swing.



That's Jill's foot you can see Milo grasping hold of. Whenever the camera comes out, Milo tries to grab it...so, Jill is performing her patented HoldMiloBack WithFoot,QuicklySnapPicture technique.

Exempli gratia:





This is from a week or two ago. It's possibly the first time one of us has read to Milo when he actually seemed more interested in the reading process than the musteatbook game.



Adam took this photo of Milo and Twolong (RIP Oolong) in late January, when I was out in Seattle. Besides how cute it is, I had to get it on the site simply to gross out my Mom.

Okay...I promise to try to update this again before break is over. I do have a bunch of work to get done, but I should be able to make the time to get something up here...maybe a video of Milo crawling around, playing with Zelda, or doing something incredibly strange. We shall see. By the way, before I sign out, congrats are in order. Firstly, Jill, Milo, Zelda, and I would like to officially send our congratulations to the Morris household...good luck Becky and Eric with doublethetrouble. And secondly, congrats Des and Andrew and best of luck adapting. I can't wait to see Milo and Owen play together (aka, can't wait to see Milo unintentionally bully Owen with his massive girth).

No comments:

Post a Comment